Without our sponsors we wouldn’t be able to put on such a great show and we would like to thank them for their contribution each year in making The BIG Futures Show the success that it is today.
Reasons you may want to be a Sponsor:
- There are 10 partner sponsor packages available that will include:• Larger 4m x 2m stand space
• Logo on branding associated with the event
• Logo and link to your website on the homepage of the BFS website
• Logo on the front cover of the visitor show guide
• Advertorial feature in the visitor show guide
• Inclusion in associated PR and media campaigns
• Acknowledgement at BFS Extra for exhibitors on 24th March
• Your stand clearly marked on the site map
• Assistance with connections to target school and college audiences
• First option on partner sponsor package for 2021 The package cost is £2500 plus VAT We would be very pleased to discuss any additional requirements that
you may wish to have included with your package although these may be
at an additional cost.
The package content will be subject to your commitment prior to any
production. We will require print and web ready artwork for logos plus
images and copy text in time for production. The package cost includes
all origination and production work.
Other areas of sponsorship are available to support specific items
such as catering, visitor workshops, show host t-shirts and visitor
materials and would be greatly appreciated for anyone wishing to
contribute to the event.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor then please email email@example.com or call 07890 388624.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed The BIG Futures Show. It was a great event and I felt that we had some meaningful conversations with the young people who attended. It was also a great opportunity for the exhibitors to network, which is always a very useful part of these events”, Jayne Thwaites, Heath Education England, Partner Sponsor BFS 2017 and 2018