Bookings are now closed to exhibit at the 2018 BIG Futures Show but if you would like to be added to the waiting list please complete the booking form below.
The Big Futures Show offers employers, colleges, universities and organisations a unique opportunity to reach out and engage with young people from across East Sussex looking forward to further education, training and employment. This one day in a year brings employers and educators face to face with tomorrows workforce at a time when they are making big decisions about their futures.
Here’s why you should be exhibiting at The BIG Futures Show.
- Early bird bookings now open. Receive 10% discount on exhibitor rates (terms and conditions apply)
- Attend one event a year to engage with those aged 14 and above from local schools and colleges – greater efficiency of your time and resources
- Free tickets to BFS Extra, event to help you prepare for exhibitions and how to engage with young people
- Meet potential candidates for vacancies now and in the future
- Access to 1,500 plus visitors
- Positive PR of organisation through attendance, official website, social media and Show Guide given to all visitors
- Help local community and economic prosperity of area
- Sponsorship packages available for BIGger exposure – a BIGger stand and more publicity.
“The Big Futures Show provided us with a platform to showcase our industry and enabled us to inspire young people to consider a career in Hospitality. We always get a lot of work experience enquiries out of BFS so it pays off. It is also a fantastic opportunity for local businesses to network and develop links for the future in other ways too”, Sarah Hoyle, The Grand Hotel