The Big Futures Show offers employers, colleges, universities and organisations a unique opportunity to reach out and engage with young people from across East Sussex looking forward to further education, training and employment. This one day in a year brings employers and educators face to face with tomorrows workforce at a time when they are making big decisions about their futures.
Here's why you should be exhibiting at The BIG Futures Show.
- Early bird bookings now open. Receive 10% discount on exhibitor rates (terms and conditions apply)
- Attend one event a year to engage with those aged 14 and above from local schools and colleges – greater efficiency of your time and resources
- Free tickets to BFS Extra, event to help you prepare for exhibitions and how to engage with young people
- Meet potential candidates for vacancies now and in the future
- Access to 1,500 plus visitors
- Positive PR of organisation through attendance, official website, social media and Show Guide given to all visitors.
- Other areas of sponsorship are available to support specific items.
- Help local community and economic prosperity of area
- Sponsorship packages available for BIGger exposure – a BIGger stand and more publicity.
“The Big Futures Show provided us with a platform to showcase our industry and enabled us to inspire young people to consider a career in Hospitality. We always get a lot of work experience enquiries out of BFS so it pays off. It is also a fantastic opportunity for local businesses to network and develop links for the future in other ways too”, Sarah Hoyle, The Grand Hotel